The purpose of our science and health grant-making is to enhance life experience through improved health outcomes.
Research: Grants to research lead to medical breakthroughs for a healthier and more productive society.
- UCSF General Clinical Research Institute: Salt Sensitivity; Chloride-sensitive Hypertension and Stroke, Comparative effects of potassium chloride and bicarbonate on thiazide-induced reduction in urinary calcium excretion
- UCSF Gladstone Institute-Cardiovascular Disease
Program: Supporting targeted programs that enhance an institution’s delivery of services.
- Autism Center, Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health
- Mosbacher Fellow, Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Patricia Mosbacher Flower Fund
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Patricia Mosbacher Honorary Lecture in Orthopedic Trauma
General Operating Support: Targeting specific institutions to enhance their delivery of services through long-term support for operations.